AuraComicObsessedAuraComicObsessed

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Many Hopes of Good Many Hopes of Good

PIEPIEPIE CORN C:

Well, the music and random pictures kept me laughing, just pointless. In a good way. c:

Smidly responds:

Dear hedufne,

Our staff has opted not to approve your account, and therefore it has been removed.

Planet Koopa Forums
http://planetkoopa.proboards.com/inde x.cgi
This is an automated email. Do not reply to this message, you will receive no reply.

----
You have received this email because you are a registered member of the forum at http://planetkoopa.proboards.com/inde x.cgi
Your account username at this forum is "hedufne"

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Amazing

Everything was perfect. xD

DJ Newman Madness DJ Newman Madness

Wow

It obviously takes time to use sprites to make a flash, and you did good, just alittle to fast for people to read. Honestly I'm sure this was a lot more time consuming than my first flash that you commented and said I failed. Honestly, but you can say I failed, because I did get an, A, but you cannot say I fail when I can make up my own drawings and draw them fairly well. Also come up with my own characters rather than having some sprites off another thing being done. You have no write to criticize the way you do.

Smidly responds:

Hey how about you don't write reviews just because you're angry that MY FRIEND (not even me) wrote a review about your shitty flash. Go suck a cock.